Sunday 4 September 2011

All I want for Christmas

As you can tell from my last blog post I am somewhat upset at the way people are around my neighbourhood.

Let's take out the negatives and be positive. Everyone brings something to the party, it has been my motto for many years, however people need to realise that this party called the human race is a big one where we all co-exist.

People need to learn that others will get upset if there is continual negativity towards them so people need to be aware of this and start acting as a giant community. There is too much of an I'm all right Jack attitude going on and that is not good.

How can you make the difference?

Look at your neighbour and walk in their shoes for just a few steps.

Reach out a hand to pull them up if they fall.

Tell them that they are welcome.

It is possible that we can make this world a better place. So let us start today!

No comments:

Post a Comment