Monday 10 October 2011

We give thanks

Right now my ten year old son and I are lucky to be alive.

This morning taking him to school the school bus for another school decided that it would be really bright to stop diagonally across the road just after a blind bend and cutting off the traffic flow both ways. Not that my next door neighbour but one would think as they came screaming round the blind bend narrowly missing our car and two others waiting to move.

Having been in a serious car accident all sorts of things have started flooding through my mind. My flashbacks are firing off like there is no tomorrow and I am finding it difficult to operate today on any kind of rational level. I am lucky though  because I know how to cope with traumatic stress and secondly the car did not hit us.

I really wonder what the universe is trying to tell me right now.

Take care out there today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment