Monday 31 October 2011

Al Capone's back

Having just watched the ITV program exposure I actually feel like in the words of the famous song suicide is painless and that death is something that may bring relief.

I sit and look at my 10 year old son and I think of all the nasty horrible things that await him on his journey through life. I wonder how we as a so called civilised society can allow people like Mr Boast from Rossendales to have jobs? And I look at the well practiced Bambi eyes of the owner of the company and think to myself are we really taken in by such fawning?

Milgram was right without a doubt, people are compliant with perceived authority to the point of being sheep. In fact so much so that when a war memorial is desecrated, because the thieves want the plaques for metal, the strongest response is a Gaelic shrug of the shoulders.


If we genuinely believe that we are a civilised society then it is about time we grew up and acted like one in helping others before we help ourselves.

All it takes for evil to succeed is for one good man not to stand up!

And by not standing up Al Capone has surely risen.

No comments:

Post a Comment