Sunday 9 October 2011

For Harry

My life was short but my love was great
My life was blessed by the love you gave
I sleep now with angels in a peaceful state
And look down from heaven so you had better behave

The fight must go on for those I leave
Don't give up on what was started
Even though some may no longer believe
My soul is here though my body departed

You took me in to all your hearts
You made me smile when times were dark
You all played so many parts
You're never forgotten, my angels Hark

So look out for me on a star filled night
Go think good things of hope and joy
Because I am now in heaven's light
And remember the love from this little boy.







1 comment:

  1. Bless you Harry & shine as brightly as ever on this Earth, we need your ilk.
    I am happy you are now at home :)

    ReplyDelete