Wednesday 24 August 2011

How quick it's forgotten!

Well Britain is getting back to normal, a bank holiday awaits, the sun is sort of in the sky and life is plodding on as normal.

I showered this morning walked out of the shower and all was as it should be. Everything that has happened over the last few weeks has been a dream.

And Dallas is back too!

My prediction was that the rioting and discontent would be yesterday's news, well now that the X Factor and Big Brother are back it is. After all it is far more interesting to chat about some wannabe or some has been than it is to deal with the nitty gritty stuff of life. Oh how the media distracts us.

Will we ever learn? Will we ever understand that we have a responsibility to our fellow man, woman and child? Will we ever change?

I doubt it, so until the next time.





Here I go again on my own, walking down the only road I've ever known......












No comments:

Post a Comment