Tuesday 3 May 2011

Teachers need more pay!

Well it was my son's 10th birthday party at the weekend and like the muppet I am I said ok to a paintballing party. Mmm well it seemed like a good idea at the time. 10, ten year olds running around splatting each other was a great way of wearing them out and as someone else would be doing it I could sit back and enjoy the sun.

No such luck 2 of the children cried off sick so yours truly had to pitch in. Walking is difficult enough for me most of the time so I decided to be a sniper, lie down cover myself in foilage and pick my targets. I was doing quite well building a reputation but eventaully I got shot. Now heres he bit that gets me.

When you get shot you put your hand in the air and walk to the dead zone. And no one is allowed to shoot you.

But these were 10 year old kids so the minute I stood up put my hand in the air and turned to walk away...you've guessed it full on assault.

High spirited yes, brutal yes but as the marshall said who's the adult so don't retalliate.

The motto of the story:

Teachers just don't get enough pay !

No comments:

Post a Comment