Sunday 15 May 2011

Am I a Thetan?

Sometimes as you walk through this life and it throws you some challenges you have to question why we exist. Now some in our world would suggest that we descend from an Alien race called the Thetans.

Well yesterday I felt a bit like an Alien. I was subject to abuse by individuals who are supposed to help and ignored by those who are supposed to be friends. I have never possibly felt more alone in this life.

And then I picked up my 10 year old son from a party to be given the most wonderful hug going and it made me think again.

We exist to bring love and happiness to those around us and in our very mixed up world we forget the innocence of childhood and the very raw unabated love they give to us, the old gnarled parent.

So no I am not a Thetan, I am a loving, caring individual who has the power to spread joy and happiness wherever I go.

Maybe it is time more people thought this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment