Tuesday 5 June 2012

Touch my love

I think away the daylight hours
With thoughts of you and me entwined.
Our hearts will always be as one,
And our love is mighty,strong and proud.
Were it not for mountains in our way,
We'd be together in every way
Until the pass has cleared from snow,
When spring arises and we both know
That our path together shall be as one,
To contemplate else shall be defeat.
And our flowers can be undivided
To the point of mass excitement,
We are always one you and I
For we have a love that cannot die.
So remember when tonight you sleep
In your dreams you and I shall meet,
For my darling there is only you
And my heart pounds in symphony
Of beggars, Lords, Dukes and Kings.
Come cry ye all ring our bell,
Make our souls come forth and yell,
To seek our peace with each other's heart.
And never ever shall we part.

No comments:

Post a Comment