Thursday 1 December 2011

A day older a lifetime wiser

Well yesterday was my birthday and that makes me a day and ultimately a year older. Yet from all of that I am a lifetime wiser.

I have learned that happiness comes from inside

I have learned that n matter how much you yearn for love that you must love yourself first before you can share with another person,

I have learned that knowledge is an accumulation of a series of irrelevant opinions based around a common agreement and that ultimately the only thing that really matters is self honesty and integrity.

Are there things that I long for? Yes,

Are there wishes that I want to come true? Yes

Will I work to make it happen? Absolutely with all that I am.

Will I succeed? I don't know but what I do know is that if I do not start my journey with that single step then I can never hope to accomplish my marathon.

In every way, everyday I shall work to make this a better place to live in, to make my children proud of me and seek out the truth of love, life and it's true meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment